If other people are willing to pay more for a click

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-20 13:26:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
There’s a chance you’ll appear lower down or not at all. It’s also crucial that your landing page and ad copy align with the keyword you’re targeting. Google’s Quality Score gives you some insight into this. In Google’s words, “Higher Quality Scores typically lead to lower costs and better ad positions.” 3 google adsquality scores 2 That said, while ads are a fantastic way to appear at the top of Google fast, it’s 100% pay to play. The second you stop pumping money into your campaigns, the second you stop showing up at the top of Google. It’s also true that organic results may get more clicks than ads, so being in position one with an ad doesn’t always equate to more clicks.

That’s because most people prefer to click organic results. For example, if we search for “best VPN,” we see four ads Special Data at the top of the results: 4 best vpn serp ads But if we check this keyword in Ahrefs’ Keywords Explorer, only 19% of clicks go to the paid results. Most of the clicks are on the organic (non-paid) search results further down the page. 5 best vpn keywords explorer clicks If this is the case for the keyword you want to get search traffic from, it might be worth investing in SEO instead of, or alongside PPC. How to get to the top of Google with local SEO If people search for your keyword when looking for local businesses, you’ll often see a ‘map pack’ at the top of the results. Unlike most search results, map pack listings take you to the business’s Google My Business listing, not their website.

Map pack Google My Business is a free business listing from Google. It’s a place where you can list all the essential details about your business: opening times, address, phone number, website, and more. It’s also somewhere that customers can leave reviews. If you want to appear in Google’s map pack results and don’t have a Google My Business listing, that’s your first port of call. However, most businesses won’t be able to rank here just by signing up for Google My Business. Google’s aim is to rank the “best,” most trustworthy local businesses in the ‘map pack,’ so you need to use local SEO tactics to stand the best chance of showing up. You can learn more in our complete guide to local SEO, but the basics are: Optimize your Google My Business listing. Build high-quality local citations. Get more reviews from customers. Build links to the pages that matter.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|美站

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 07:04 , Processed in 0.038910 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |