美站

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 3|回復: 0

You to episode of my podcast Sales and Business.

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-13 11:16:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I'm talking about  words overused in sales and marketing. Heavy attachments Another thing to avoid is heavy attachments. In fact unless the situation requires it you should not send attachments at all . However if for some reason you are forced to do so try to send literally one page in PDF format. The same applies to large photos. If you attach photos that are too large it is possible that the email will not reach the recipient at all. So if you need to send a photo run it through a free converter first  you'll find plenty of them on the internet. No or mediocre call to action Another favorite is the phrase please contact me if you need anything.

This message literally means nothing. There should be a clear distinct call to action at the end of every email . Now that we've covered email marketing mistakes let's now focus on how to write these effective emails. What good practices are Australia WhatsApp Number Data worth using in cold mailing? Use unique titles It's amazing but many people still don't realize how much a unique email title can do. The more you encourage the customer with the title the greater the chance that the email will be opened and consequently that the message will reach the recipient. People by nature like to fill an information gap i.e. a clear lack of information.

A good practice in the email title is to include the words how in relation to how to do something? and why in the context of why something works?. Message to the recipient Use correct forms of greetings and linguistic phrases I am one of those people who is extremely allergic to the word hello. It's even worse when I receive it with an exclamation point  Hello!. It's a bit like walking into someone's house and shouting through a megaphone. The correct form is Good morning MrMrs.... or Mr.Mrs.... at the beginning of the message. It happened that I received a cold email in which .

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|美站

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 00:23 , Processed in 0.037679 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |